1. Four more weeks and I’ll have my Master’s degree. Yes! Graduating with honors too.
2. I’m currently interviewing for criminologist jobs and adjunct professor positions.
3. I’ve been asked to contribute one of my poem to a journal publication and another for a book
4. Planning a trip to Quebec City in the fall. It’s looks like a gorgeous, historic place.
5. On a negative note, tired of the news. Burnt out on it all. Maybe I’ll stay in Canada. Ha!
Overall life is good and I’m please to be finding my footing. Better late than never. F. Scott was right when he said …
“For what it’s worth… it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you’ve never felt before. I hope you meet people who have a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start over again.“
And now for some music!!
“In the backseat of the taxi. When you told me we were only two punch-drunk souls all tangled in the wind. And in the backseat when you asked me”Is the sadness everlasting?” I pulled you closer, looked at you and said “Love, I think it is””