I’ve been nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty award by The Passionate Shepard. If you like your poetry on the romantic and sensual side, be sure to follow his blog
I am usually terrible at following up on these awards but when the shepherd calls,. I answer. I’m just a humble sheep. 🙂
The rules are:
•Display the award on your blog.
•Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
•Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award. (Scroll Down)
•Link your awardees in the post.
•Write 7 interesting things about you.
Facts (I’ll let you decide if they are interesting or not):
1. I always mishear lyrics. For example, the song Caribbean Queen. The lyrics ‘She brushed by me in painted bluejeans”. I heard. “She touched my mink and blamed it on me”. That doesn’t even make sense.
2. I’m bit OCD when it comes to cleaning. Sadly, I live with a bunch of slobs. Lucky for them, they happen to be adorable.
3. I was a nerdy, awkward kid. I’m a slightly less nerdy adult, but still incredibly awkward.
4. I’m gullible. My family finds this amusing. They are always trying to trip me up with outlandish stuff Example The Fonzie bird. Don’t ask. Just know I fell for it. I’m not stupid. I always excelled at academics. I’m just susceptible to nonsense 🙂
5. I appear to be meek, soft spoken, and sweet BUT I can be stubborn and temperamental. I’ll cut you! Kidding (hides knife)
6. In college, I had a band with my boyfriend Matt. We played festivals, wrote our own music, and thought we were the sh**. We weren’t 🙂 However, I’m free to sign autographs after this blog post. 😉
7. I love people and have many acquaintances. I give freely of my time. I’m often overwhelmed. However, when it comes to friends. I only have a handful. I open myself up to a select few.
Now for my nominates. 😉
1. Geetha her poetry is beautiful (as is her heart)
2. Christian- he’s a wonderful writer I’m hooked on his prose. His face isn’t bad either.
3. Niles- Southern gentleman, Arsenal fan,tea drinker, lover of women and books. He’s also one of my best friends.
4. Eric- poet extraordinaire and a really lovely human being.
5. Deb- the Midwest wonder. This woman can write her pen off.
6. Jane- the queen of snark, condos, goldfish, and photography. (also a one of the chosen few) Check out her beautiful photos here.