0 Random Facts About Me.
1. I’ve made tripping up the stairs and getting lost in my head an art form.
2. I’m an introvert. I’d much rather stay home, nose in a book, than go out to a party.
3. People perceive me as being very open, but in truth, I am very guarded and private.
4. I have a mad crush on Timothy Olyplant. It’s innocent. I just want him to cut my lawn san shirt and feed me chocolates.
5. I have been known to break into song at random and often inappropriate times.
6. London is my favorite city on the planet. I feel such an affinity with England, the whole country. I’d love to live there for a few years.
7. I can be extremely gullible. This trait has caused me some undue pain over the years. However, I am wiser and better for the experiences.
8. Oddly, enough I enjoy cleaning. Clutter and mess freaks me right out. I know, “anal much?”
9. When I am overly tired, I can get extremely silly and chatty.
10. My thoughts are most often random and never ending. My mind refuses to shut up.
11. My favorite book is Wuthering Heights. The moors, Heathcliff, Cathy, the passion, the angst. Talk about your “Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-Roma-ma-ah!Caught in a bad romance.”
12. Secretly, longs to be a ninja, but it more like a spaced out, geeky, , retro, southern belle.
13. Injustices fuel my rage and incite me to care and do more.
14. I am socially awkward. I’ve had to work to overcome my shyness.
15. I love to sing and always longed to be on Broadway.
16. One of my favorite movies is ONCE. I have watched it over 50 times now. It never gets old.
17. I can be intense about people, places, and things.
18. I use my sense of humor as a shield at times. I can be very biting and snarky.
19I. I still believe in love, magic, and the rainbow connection.
20. I’m very much a work in progress…always striving…Always becoming.