My thanks to S.R. for his evasive but funny answers; I’m already plotting my next twenty questions. I’m coming for you, Foxy One.
1. Was Erich Fromm right…is love an art?
Hello Tosha. I agree with CS Lewis that there are different kinds of love. But yes, I think love is an art rather than a science.
2. First thought that comes to mind when I mention Le Baiser (The Kiss)
3. Favorite love song?
4. What would constitute a perfect Valentine’s Day for you?
Perfection is to be found in the person of the beloved and in time spent together…
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
In the shower this morning.
6. Have you ever used a cheesy pick up line? If so, what was it?
I plead the Fifth.
7. Backpacking or a luxury hotel?
It would depend on the location.
8. Is it easier to love or be loved?
I think the correct answer to these questions is “it depends.”
9. True romance is…….
I think a lot of ingredients go into this – the right person, time, attention, creativity, devotion, etc. Did I mention playfulness?
10. Favorite love poem?
i like my body by ee cummings.
11. What the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever done to impress a girl?
These questions are designed to embarrass me, aren’t they?
Tosha interjects: Yes! I need to work on my baiting skills.
12. What’s the Snarky Narrator up to this Valentine’s Day?
I try to remain ignorant of his romantic activities, but I think it’s safe to say he’s up to no good …
13. If you were a candy heart…..what message would be printed on you?
Tosha so much for what the fox says. 😉
14. What do you get when you cross the soul with love and desire?
The culmination of what love is supposed to be.
15. What color patterns on argyle socks are best for seducing women?
Truthfully, Argyle is sufficient in itself, no matter the colour. Argyle is, as someone intelligent expressed, the very fabric of seduction.
16. Do you think Lipton Tea workers get coffee breaks? (random, I know)
I don’t, actually.
17. If you could be a woman for a day, how would you spend your time?
There’s no way to answer this question without sounding creepy.
Even that answer sounds creepy.
18 Tell us about your latest work The Raven.
“The Raven” is a paranormal romance set in Florence, Italy, which begins two years after the end of “The Prince.” It follows the character of Raven Wood, who is working as an art restorer at the Uffizi Gallery.
She is attacked one evening on her way home and wakes up days later with no memory of the incident. When she returns to work, she is stunned to discover that the Gallery has been robbed of a priceless set of illustrations by Botticelli, and the police want to question her …
Raven’s attempt to solve the mystery of the robbery and clear her name leads her to the underworld of Florence – a place that is inhabited by powerful and mysterious creatures, ruled by the dark and ruthless Prince…
20. Who would win in a doughnut eating contest, Gabriel or The Prince?
I think the correct answer is me.
If you would like to keep up with the not so nefarious goings on of the always delightful S.R….
find him here:
He’s also on Twitter working his magic
Hia latest works:
THE PRINCE – Novella
The Raven – Book One of The Florentine Series